Παρασκευή 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

S-Clash Party photos (1.9.2012, Elysium, Mykonos GR)


 As the so popular "end of the world" never came, I decided to collect some of my best moments of 2012. Enjoy!


 Party pics from Orino club in Parnithos Ave (and mountain) are uploaded here for the 21st of September. Party pics from Thalassografies Beach bar here for the 8th of August, after my return from S-Clash party at Elysium Hotel in Mykonos at the 1st of September. At this party I cooperated with many international models and performers from all around Europe (Germany, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Austria, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Hungary etc.). 


All pics from this fanulous gig are uploaded here and the photo & video coverage was made by Mike Digicam and Constantinos Vamvakoussis from Nightstories.gr. I participated at a catwalk for Cyberesque "Clothing from above the stars" and Tatjana Warnecke's Cosmic Couture. The photos are just awesome! 


























This was my second best memory from summer 2012. Next year's S-Clash is already booked for summer 2013. Wishing you all a Merry X-mass!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου