Τρίτη 9 Απριλίου 2013

Fairyland of Loutraki (19.12.2012 - 4.1.2013, Korinthos GR)

Fairyland of Loutraki (19.12.2012 - 4.1.2013, Korinthos GR)


The rest of the pics as promised a long time ago. I have no time at all for blogs but I still try as you see. Of course I cooperated with my partner in life Iowolve and some other friends, Thanos (as Santa Claus) and Amalia (as a snow fairy).



Apart from my work as animatrice there, I also gave some shows with fire tricks and my umbrella or sticks. It was a great experience and something completely new for me, as I had to deal with kids mostly. 





This job I had during the change of the year, lasted close to 17 days run about and taught me lots of things. I saw people changing from pure friends into self-seeker reptiles. I had to experience of course more of their ungrateful behaviors to get the feeling and the meaning of all their deeds and sayings but, in the meantime more people than me understood them and warned me about this. To my relief, I always knew how to get rid of scums in my life, so, no problem. 





 

 



My shows there could happen in any possible moment. For example, I did many magic shows even in the morning there in front of numerous kids and mainly at night. I also had a show after Stefany Lo and Paul Dee's concerts. Many Greek singers sang there apart from the ones I already mentioned (Thelxi, Konstantinos Christoforou, Petros Imvrios, Issoropistis - Nevma, Shaya, Gogo Garyfallou and more).
















"And they lived happily ever after"... After all, we had a cool agent, kind people around us, fantastic friends as partners at this job and an amazing photographer, Anna, who gave us all those amazing pictures. What can I say about the girls, they are all so beautiful. Gotta admit I have a good taste (brags). Mina also sent us loads of them to remember this strange but good period. It was kinda cold there but, I had my love, Iowolve, to warm me up. Apart from being a magician at work, he creates magical moments as well and I thank him for being in my life. 


 As for my closer friends in this pic (Absinthia & Thenia - Desdemona), you can view their works n their professional pages. I recently gave two interviews on Star channel. One of them was with Desdemona. My first one was on Μεσημεριανή Μελέτη telecast with Eleonora Meleti and you can view me after the first 75 mins. here. The part with me only is uploaded on my channel

Zirconia Starfighter on Eleonora Meleti 
(Μεσημεριανή Μελέτη, 14 Μαρτίου 2013 - Star Channel, Greece)


Zirconia Starfighter invited on Eleonora Meleti's telecast on Star Channel (14th of March 2013 on Star Channel, Greece). The interview was about alternative modeling. Special thanks to Iowolve Loki for this video. Η Zirconia καλεσμένη της Ελεωνόρας Μελέτη στο Σταρ Channel, στην εκπομπή "Μεσημεριανή Μελέτη" που προβλήθηκε στις 14 Μαρτίου του 2013. Στο απόσπασμα θα βρείτε συνέντευξη σχετικά με τον χώρο του εναλλακτικού modeling και της εναλλακτικής μόδας γενικότερα.

My second interview is mainly here on the official youtube channel of the telecast which lasts for 150 mins daily.This time you will find it uploaded on Iowolve's channel, as he is doing all the video work of mine. We also decided to create my agent's Megadance channel as well. Visit it here. You can also take a look at the site which is under construction as well. Iowolve also created my first three promo videos for 2013, using selected scenes of many shows of mine. The songs are all ours, from our new duo project. Enjoy!

Zirconia Starfighter - The Grinding Party Monster


Zirconia Starfighter performing her "Grinding Party Monster" show and various/other performances of her, including fire shows, burlesque, go-go dancing, angle-grinding shows and numerous appearances.

Song name: "Schizos Attack" by Iowolve Loki & Zirconia Starfighter (www.zirconia-starfighter.com)
Video production: Iowolve Loki


Zirconia Starfighter - Dancer


Some few selected scenes of Zirconia Starfighter's dance performances. Videos from: Secret club (Bournazi, Athens GR), Beach Party at Kalyves beach (Chania, Crete GR), Super Radio 904FM Beach Party (Aghia Pelaghia beach, Heraklion, Crete GR), Seven Sins club (Athens GR), Soman at Neuwerk Festival (Düsseldorf, Germany), S-Clash at Elysium (Mykonos GR), Amduscia at M'era Luna Festival (Hildesheim, Germany).

Video Production: Iowolve Loki
Song: 'Zirconia Starfighter' (by Iowolve Loki)



These days I am actually getting ready for S-Clash Party. More info you can get from their official website.  In the meantime you can have a look at this sample-video to have a little taste of what's gonna happen. More on my work you can now learn on my Altopedia link as well. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου