Σάββατο 10 Μαρτίου 2012

March '12 - Zirconia performing at Skullbar 31/3 for Renegade Nation & dj's Carnival Of Rust (GR) & Rex (UK)

8th of March 2012: International Ladies day. We celebrated at Erotica club (101, Acharnon Str.) with many amazing friends. The party organization was all made by Megadance (my booking agency) with the support of Sexelixis (sold out). We all enjoyed that Thursday night and, hope there will be more nights like this. 

My full Valentine's shooting for Protagonista Fashion Store by Tassos Oreopoulos is already uploaded on my site. I also keep on uploading pics from other shootings I had in 2011 as they were a bit successful. For example, the photo-shooting I had with Martin Black at the 1st of April '11, in Mannheim (DE), for Maro Christodoulou's collection "Darker Than Black" and a fairy theme in AMF Korsets designs. I really love every single picture I upload from those shootings, even after a long time. 



One of these pics also was chosen for an event in Bochum (DE), named Feuertanz at club Matrix, which will take place there at the 30th of March. Unfortunately, I won't be there to attend it. It's a pity, because it's a four halls party and it would be great. Martin sent me some pics of it and cheered me up! 


 



The Desire of Destruction photo-shooting by Tassos Oreopoulos was uploaded for once again at many websites, starting by KanoniTV.net. It also seems like many old videos of mine started being uploaded on the web. For example my interview by one of the most famous TV hostesses in Greece, Tatiana Stefanidou, for the telecast 'Worth living it' on Star Channel (28 September 2010, Athens GR) and a TV show at an older telecast on Alpha TV for the morning zone by Spyros Lamprou, Elena Papavasileiou and their journalist's crew of 'On time' telecast. You will attend a 'Zirconia Starfighter 24 hour daily schedule' and my friends there, Polymnia and Sophie (11th of June 2010, Athens GR). It's a review on gothic fashion, representing cyber, fetish and alternative subcultures.

Copyright: Star Channel (28.9.2010, Athens GR) 
 

Copyright: Alpha TV (11.6.2010, Athens GR) 

Dennis also uploaded my birthday video from the 13th of December, last year, and I really enjoyed the party & cake-moments I had with my friends at my mother's place. I have so many sweet moments to remember with Dennis and Alexia as well from our shows. Here are some links of them on Youtube.

Lunatic Burlesque 'The Grand Finale' (21.1.2012 Seven Sins club, Athens)  
 

My birthday Party (13 December 2011, Athens GR)  

The "Lunatic Burlesque" performance was given at Seven Sins club in January '12. The video & edit was made by Anthony David (www.anthonydavidphoto.com). Song list: Army Of Lovers "Israelism", Nina Simone "Feeling good", Right Said Fred "I am too sexy", Army Of Lovers "Sexual revolution". I started a new section for my club residency at Seven Sins for 2012 on this link here. You will find many pics or mine there with Thenia (aka: Desdemona) and Chryssanthi with whom I go-go dance and perform lately as much as possible. Last weekends were amazing with some dark trance, dark psy and dubstep parties. We also uploaded some pics from the Psychedelic gathering with some amazing decoration by BOTN (deco & Vj) team from Thessaloniki. Here are some posters, photos and clubbers videos from the gigs I already participated and posters from those where I will participate very soon. 
 
Kashyyyk & Dark Whisper (MEX) live by Entheogenics Music

Kashyyyk & Dark Whisper (MEX) live by Entheogenics Music
  (14.1.2012 Seven Sins, Athens)








 So, as every Saturday, you will find me at Seven Sins club go-go dancing. There will be only one Sarurday in March in which I will perform at Skullbar (11, Ippokratous & Lamprou Katsoni Str., Athens GR), at the 31th of March. I will be there to give my shows for Renegade Nation, a party team from London (United Kingdom) with Dj Rex. I had go-go danced for Rex in the past, so now, after such a long time, I will perform for him. And also for Dj 'Carnival Of Rust' (resident Dj and promoter of Skullbar). The poster is ready and, there is also a link for Athens parties of Renegade Nation on their site. Hope to see you all there for another Grinding Party-Monster performance. 


My new photo-shooting for Protagonista Fashion Store (25th of February 2012) is on the way to be edited. Enjoy the first pics here. Theme name: "Pop-Art":
 

Fashion: Protagonista Fashionstore (Athens GR)
Bordello Teeze shoes: Protagonista Fashionstore (Athens GR)
Photographer: John Tsilidis (Volos GR)
Model/MUA/Retouche: Zirconia Starfighter (www.zirconia-starfighter.com)
Hair-piece: www.plastikhaar.ch (Switzerland) 


Those were my main news for March and I will keep you up-to-date. 
 

Memo-pics from my birthday. 

Derek and I




Cake time!



Artist's meeting point! 


Germany: Love's meeting point. Hannover, 28.12.2008, Hildesheim August 2006, Leipzig 2004, Karlsruhe, also Switzerland etc.. Well, it's not because Valentine's day passed. Besides, I was never so keen on these (commercial-like) anniversaries. It's just because some few things remind me of real love, no matter how difficult it is to achieve it.

Externsteine ("stones of the Egge range")






Hermannsdenkmal Stiftung

Cold lake












Hannover 28.2.2008






Mrs Rita M. und Ich








Hagen

Map

North See

A rose made of napkins!

My favorite chicken

My favorite friend bananas

Strawberry-cake


Switzerland, 24 June 2011

Marxzell (DE) August '08






Athens (GR) 2004

Dadaist bar/club 2006

14.Wave Gotik Treffen 2005

M'era Luna 2006


Christmas in the snow  



April the 3rd 2008 - Happy 30th birthday, my hero!

Party nights with Jan at Revenge of Rock (5th-6th Dec. 2008)


At my b-day with Jan (13.12.2008, Athens)

Nachtwerk Club (Karlsruhe DE), New Year's Eve with Jan


Last pic of that memo-post: Jan, our friend Natali Vid & I at a Cosplay Party (11.9.2009, Legion bar, Athens GR). Me, dressed as Sailor-Moon.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου