Δευτέρα 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Zirconia Starfighter at Nostos/Ammos Club (13-14.9.2013, Athens GR)

My past news feed happened a long time ago. Seems like I didn't update anything since July, so, I could write you at the moment a little bit of my news here.





My August dance performances took place in Metsovo (Ioannina, Greece), Kalambaka. I had the opportunity to see the amazing scenery of Meteora and make some awesome pictures of them. Soon I will finish uploading pictures in this section on here. In the meantime though I keep on updating my Tumblr with my newest photo-shootings for some amazing brands, such as XPleasure Erotic Stores (GR) and Savage Wear (Berlin, DE).












Of course Tumblr has become a certain obsession for me lately, although I don't use it so properly yet, but I will keep you up to date with some of my material on my Blogspot as well. 

















From the 9th of July till today, I had a lot of obligations to my graphic designer's job. Later I was into photo-shootings, so, I kept on dancing of course but, in less places this time, after being really decided for the best venues & parties to go, stay and work for. Being selective is a must for me at the moment because, my main job has always been my main priority. And, when duty calls I have to be punctual to the BA and MA diplomas I received a long-long time ago. From the beginning of July till today, end of September, I had to admit I got extremely tired from dance gigs, graphic design works and photo-shootings. But I love my job(s) and I will keep on being as creative as possible.  


Some of the best summer gigs for me were my participations in Palazzo (Paleros GR), Moulin Rouge (Zakynthos, Laganas - Zante, GR), Teleferic (Metsovo, Ioannina GR), Intergames (Xylokastro, Korinthos GR) and Dream City for Modestep (one of the biggest UK artists in dubstep music industry). Some values are priceless though. So, at the 5th of October I go-go dance for Vertical Mode live set at the club I keep my go-go dancing residency: Seven Sins club. Lately, Seven Sins organized some huge productions and live gigs, with more than 3500 entries. So, dancing for the promoter/owner's events of my favourite venue will always be a must for me. 


My photo-shooting in the Hollywood Room is fully uploaded here. My latex-fetish shootings by Anna-Sofia Koumbarou (from Sweden and Mykonos GR) are now uploaded in this section of my website. My dance pictures from my latest gigs are still being uploaded. 


 You will find my participations at Nostos/Ammos Beach club/bar here by Feelfamous.gr site for Jumpers house party and there for "Summer Moved On" & Galaxy 92FM. Special thanks to George P. and Demis ExpiK for promoting me as a dancer there. 







My latest photo-shooting by my amazing friend and co-operator Tassos Oreopoulos started to upload now as well here. And also, my fantasy/fairy tale shooting by DS Photography (Dmitriy Shevelev from Russia) is getting edited as soon as possible. Stay tuned for more of my shootings and dance gigs! 






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου