Τετάρτη 22 Αυγούστου 2012

Zirconia Starfighter at Erotic Dream Expo (25-27 May 2012)

Erotic Dream Expo 2012

After a busy week of photo-shootings and retouching, Athens Erotic Dream took place during the weekend between the 25th and 27th of May, where I participated again as a show-woman along with my new team, Chryssanthi and Angel Hope Naava. I would like to thank here Christina Tsoukari, my choreographer and founder-owner of Boogaloo Dance. Since we are still in the season of summer I found now some free time to collect all the pictures I made there and post this blog about it. 



The first poster is the main/general poster of the Expo and the second one represents me and my participation at the BDSM Area. I participate every year at this event. To be honest, I was kinda sad that I missed this year's WGT for Erotic Dream exhibition but, I made lots of earnings there and met many new faces as well. Not to mention the people I already know since a long time ago like Jenna Jane, Adrianna Russo and al the amazing BDSM team that my manager coordinates. 2012 was way better than the previous three years and our cooperation gets better and better. As for Wave Gotik Treffen, I manage to write large and brilliant reviews about it, mot of the time. Hope to visit it in the future again, as it's awesome.





The first pictures were all taken at my presentations/shows at the main stage of the Expo by Mike Kakonikolas and retouched by Eileen Von D. My new "Lunatic Burlesque" show included an amazingly sexy choreographed part, combined with a short fire-show and funny burlesque ending with Avrilios, another amazing choreographer and dancer. 





The next pics are taken by John Tsilidis and there must be one by Constantinos Lykavvitos too. All I can say is a big thanks to all of the people who participated this year at the BDSM Area of Erotic Dream Expo. Of course my "Grinding Party-Monster performance was not missing this year and I managed to choreograph it as well. I am sure that no other showgirl in Greece has done that before! Here you go with more pics by John.   


















I just love to see us so synchronized with the girls! Now it's time for the sexiest part of the event photo-shooting at the main stage and BDSM Area stage too, with the "Lunatic Burlesque Show" team. Firespitting included.











Now I represent you some pics from my Zirconia Starfighter Grinding Party Monster show at the BDSM Area of Erotic Drea, Expo by the same photographer.








 



 

 






More pics from Zirconia Starfighter - The Grinding Party Monster Show by D.K. Photography:












More pictures now from Zirconia Starfighter Lunatic Burlesque and Grinding Party Monster performances by other photographers.




A photo by Costas Lykavvitos.


And many pics from the official website of Erotic Dream Expo. So happy to see ourselves on the video-wall projections as well and, that amazing crowd.


























During the Expo I signed some autographs (so happy about it!) and I made many pics with friends, fans, fabulous shops and brands and many famous photographic websites, such as Nightstories.gr. I even found my nephew, some relatives and classmates from high school and senior high school there. Isn't it just great when you meet people from the past too? So, time to continue sharing pics again!


On the left with Chryssanthi and Angel (my dancers) and Jenny Karagianni, owner and founder of XPleasure Erotic Stores and XPleasure News blogspot. On the right with Irene Cheirdari, writer, editor and writer of Sexelixis


On the left with Bill Psarras, on the right with the girls and the amazing artist Derek Liontis. Down with my brilliant photographer Tassos Oreopoulos, the photographer of the sexiest topics in Greece. More friends pics below.




Now I want to present you all my graphic works on posters and flyers I did for this year's Erotic Dream. I am so happy I made the posters and flyers of all participants at the BDSM Area, including me in. Thanks to all of them, Helectra Galanou, Trixie Demar, Eny, Lola, Chryssanthi, Angel, Artemis Diana, Alex D., our dj's Franky (Lime Club, Thess/niki GR), Miss Tati, Antonis S. (Seven Sins club, Athens GR), Queen Graciela Taliateli and all those who participate in this huge event. And special thanks to all the talented photographers who keep on sending me pics from their beautiful works with all participants (or most of them at least).

 
This year's BDSM Area-press release and presentation was written by me. Enjoy here my printed jobs. More works on Zirconia Starfighter: Graphic Design section


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου