Κυριακή 8 Ιουλίου 2012

Zirconia Starfighter "Fairy" theme photo-shooting by Anthony David

 
One of my favorite collaborations is -always- with one of the most amazing shops in Glyfada (Athens GR), Protagonista Fashion Store which has some of the most amazing Bordello shoes line. And of course, XPleasure Erotic Stores. All those awesome brands, combined with loads of creativity by a brilliant photographer, a fantastic hotel room and a  creative MUA/hairstylist/image maker, can make an awesome project. This is what we named the "Fairy" theme with Anthony David at hotel Priamos, in Pangkrati area.


All make up, hair, shoes and clothes selections were made by me. All pics and edit by Anthony David. I highly recommend you to visit his official website www.anthonydavidphoto.com to view all his works and also the edit he made on my pictures. My self edited pics are on this link here. The photo-shooting took place at the "Fantasy" room on March the 22nd '12. All recouche here was mainly made by me. The light there was way too pink to make it!I believe Anthony made a much better work on them, so, I am gonna post his versions later.

Photoshooting by Anthony David Photography 
Location: Hotel Priamos (22.3.2012 Athens GR)
Fashion/Bordello Shoes: Protagonista fashion store
Model/MUA/Hairstyling: Zirconia Starfighter
 


 

Special thanks to my friend Adolfo Rodriguez Taboada
 from Spain who created a video out of that photo-shooting! Visit him on Google+

 
Hope you enjoyed my Zirconia Starfighter edits, now time for the real thing! Anthony David's natural edit. Unfortunately, I could not "steal" his pictures as his site keeps them protected. The fairy theme project brought a spring feeling in, for the last days of March 2012. Thank you so much my friend! New Sixties concept coming soon on my blogspot.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου